- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Great and respectful.
These guys are very nice and fair and do great, honest work.
I was reminded last week how much I appreciate the guys at Lovell Auto. They took care of my car problem quickly and efficiently (as they have in the past), explaining everything along the way. It's great to have mechanics that you can rely on for your auto needs--knowing they are fair and honest and willing to go the extra mile. Thanks Guys! See you at my next oil change :o) !
Absolutely wonderful. Car started smoking while I was out of town driving through. They were able to get me in immediately, fix my problem, and send me on my way. They were super friendly and helpful.